You can attract bees, butterflies and other welcome wildlife to your home garden with a few well chosen plants and habitats that will encourage pollination and keep your garden growing throughout the summer.
- Create habitats for pollinators by supplying necessary water, food, shelter and places to raise their young.
- Plant in clumps as clustering plants makes them easier to find and shortens the need for travel, reserving the energy of backyard pollinators.
- Plant a section of native plants and wildflowers to increase nectar and pollen sources for butterflies and bumblebees.
Come visit our friendly staff at Warner’s Nursery and learn how you can bring more birds, bees and butterflies.
Here are the specials for the week of August 8-14:
- Warnergrown 2 gal Blackberry – regularly $19.99, now $12.99
- Warnergrown 1gal Caryopteris – 2 for $10
- Warnergrown 5 gal Russian Sage – $16.99
- 5 gal Lombardy & Siouxland poplar – $16.99
- Select Butterfly Bush – 40% off
- Vanderwolf pine – 30% off
- 4” perennials – buy 2 get 1 free
- Rainbarrels – $10 off
- Roses – 30% off
Note: All weekly specials limited to stock on hand.