Have you often wondered what it would be like to work at a plant nursery? If so, this is the event for you!
Warner’s Nursery is looking to hire seasonal employees and will be holding a Hiring Draft from 10 am to Noon on Saturday, March 10.
We will only accept the first 50 people, so plan to arrive early and bring a completed application to the Hiring Draft. You can also include a resume and/or cover letter. **Please do NOT drop off the application prior to the event.**
- Come dressed in Warner’s approved attire (appropriate footwear, outdoor work clothing)
- Be prepared to participate in activities directly related to the positions we will be hiring for.
- After completion of the draft, a number of individuals will be called back for interviews.
- Come ready to have fun and work hard!
- All positions available are for our retail garden center only.
- You must be available to work at least 24- 40 hours a week from March through July.
- You must have full availability (no time off requests) during May and June, and must be able to work Memorial Day/ Mother’s Day.
- No facial piercings or visible tattoos.
- Clothing must be professional and clean daily.
- Physical requirements:
- – You must be able to regularly lift 50 lbs.
-You must be comfortable working in very hot temperatures (inside & outside).
-You must be able to work in adverse conditions with a positive attitude.
This hiring draft is much like a tryout, so come prepared to shine!
Time to get knotty.
Warner’s Nursery will host a Macramé Hanger Workshop on Saturday, February 17 at 10 am.
You’ll get to make your own knotted masterpiece to hold a 4-inch terra cotta pot during this fun event. There is a $15 fee to cover materials.
Please RSVP to email@example.com today.
February 12 – February 18
$2 off 2” valentine plants
Buy any houseplant and receive 20% off of any container
Buy One, Get One on 6-pack pansy & violas
Fireplaces and recycled EE-I-EE-I-O garden items – now 30% off
All specials are while supplies last.
Feeling crafty? Come join us for Alex’s Craft Corner!
Alex will be helping you make a new fun craft every other week.
This week in the Corner, we’ll be making a Pom Pom Rug, which is much easier than it sounds (we promise!) Yarn and other necessary materials will be provided. If you would like specific colors for your rug, please feel free to bring your own! Otherwise, there is a fee of $15.
Plus all participants get 10% off your coffee purchase from Dottie’s Coffee Shoppe!
Pom Pom Rug
Sunday, Feb. 11
DIY Thrift Shop Planter Workshop
Saturday, January 6, 2018
10 am to 11 am
If DIY projects are one of your New Year resolutions, we’ve got the perfect workshop for you.
Bring your own unique planter to our nursery on Saturday, Jan. 6 and we will help you creatively plant it. All participants will receive 20% off any plants purchased for the workshop. Soil and other planting material will be provided. We’ll also have limited unique planters available for purchase.
We’ll have two great holiday workshops in December.
Our Wreath Decorating Workshop will be at 10 am on Saturday, Dec. 2. We’ll have a discount on items you can purchase to deck out your wreath or you can bring your own.
On December 9 at 10 am, we’ll have a Holiday Kokedama Workshop for $15. Create these beautiful Japanese ornamental plants in moss balls using plants like poinsettia.
So come by and get crafty at Warner’s.