August 21st to August 27th
- 20% off of berry plants, including Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry & Grapes
- $20 off 30-36” Oregon green pine (regularly $89.99). These are great for windy climates
- $10 off 5 & 7 gallon Locust trees. You can choose from Purple Robe, Sunburst, and Skyline
- 30% off all Fruit trees
- 1 gallon Warnergrown Caryopteris – now $5 (regularly $7.99)
- Buy 2, get 1 free on packaged seeds (stock up now for next season!)
- $10 off 20 lb. Ferti-lome Tree & Shrub food.
- Black Gold garden compost – Buy 2 cuft, get 1 free (regularly $8.99)
- 1 gallon Warnergrown Shasta Daisy – $5 each
- 6 pack annual flowers – Buy 2, Get 1 free
Learn How ‘Companion Plants’ Can Boost Your Garden’s Health
Saturday, August 12 at 11 am
When you plant your annuals and perennials with common ‘companion’ plants, you can increase yields, improve pest and disease resistance, bolster insect diversity & help save space in your garden. Learn how this Saturday at our seminar.
Container gardening can add a focal point and a pop of color to any size garden, yard, patio or windowsill. They may be small, but they can add big impact to your outdoor space. Click on the image above or HERE to get our guide.
Set the alarm and join us from 8 to 11 am this Saturday, August 5th for our Early Bird Sale at Warner’s Nursery.
- 20% off all Birding supplies – including seed, feeders & bird houses
- 20% off all tropical houseplants
- 30% off pottery – including indoor!
- 20lb Ferti-lome tree & shrub food will be $10 off (it’s regularly $24.99). Now is a great time to feed your trees and shrubs.
- 50% off all veggie plants
And if you need some coffee to get you going this Saturday morning, stop by Dottie’s Garden Coffee Shoppe in the nursery and get a cup of fine coffee from Matador Brewing.
Join us for the Summer Drive to Save Lives and donate blood on Saturday, July 1 at Warner’s Nursery. We’ll have the cool and comfortable bloodmobile bus from United Blood Services in our parking lot at 1101 E. Butler Ave. from 9 am to 2 pm.
This year, the need for donations couldn’t be more urgent. Donations of blood have decreased 30% worldwide over the past decade. Much of that is due to older donors not being able to give anymore and new donors not stepping up to take their place. The problem is compounded in summer when people are on vacation or busy with projects and donations drop another 25%.
In addition to being a hero for giving a pint of blood at the Warner’s Nursery blood drive, you’ll also be eligible for some great prizes:
- 15 percent off your entire purchase of regularly-priced items on Saturday, July 1.
- Entry into a drawing for a $25 Warner’s gift card.
- Entry into a statewide drawing to win a 2017 VW Passat R-Line
For more information, you can contact us at 928-744-1983 or schedule your appointment at www.BloodHero.com. Use sponsor code “warners” to find our July 1 blood drive.
We hope to see you there!
Are you looking for high altitude gardening tips and fresh garden produce cooking ideas from your summer harvest? You can find them at the Flagstaff’s Seed to Table program. This series, held every other Tuesday evening, teaches about gardening, nutrition from garden produce, and food safety.
The free workshops, presented by the University of Arizona College of Agriculture & LIfe Sciences are held from 5-7pm at the college’s Coconino County Cooperative Extension (2304 North Third Street).
These workshops provide interactive instruction, food demonstrations, taste tests, and gardening information at our Bus Stop demonstration garden. Topics include: composting growing greens, rainwater harvesting, root vegetables, gazpacho and fresh salsa making, and growing tomatoes successfully at 7,000 feet.
Upcoming classes are:
- June 27 – Radishes and Onions, plus rainwater harvesting
- July 11 – Pestos and Herbs, plus growing in containers
- July 25 – Green Beans, soil amendments and planting for fall crops
Contact the Extension office at 928-773-6117 to learn more about Flagstaff Seed to Table. For more information please visit their website https://extension.arizona.edu/coconino or Facebook page. In addition to the Cooperative Extension, the program is sponsored by Master Gardener Flagstaff, the UA Green Fund and the Flagstaff Sustainability Program.
Looking for a Father’s Day gift? Look no further than Warner’s Nursery, where we can help you select the perfect tree to surprise Dad with. And don’t forget to give him our Tree Planting Guide as well!
Want to get the most out of these hearty, colorful plants? Jenna has the answers.
Hanging baskets of flowers are a beautiful addition to any patio or garden, but they require slightly different care than the blooms you plant in the ground. Here’s some tips and tricks to keep them lush all season long.