Have you often wondered what it would be like to work at a plant nursery? If so, this is the event for you!
Warner’s Nursery is looking to hire seasonal employees and will be holding a Hiring Draft from 10 am to Noon on Saturday, March 10.
We will only accept the first 50 people, so plan to arrive early and bring a completed application to the Hiring Draft. You can also include a resume and/or cover letter. **Please do NOT drop off the application prior to the event.**
- Come dressed in Warner’s approved attire (appropriate footwear, outdoor work clothing)
- Be prepared to participate in activities directly related to the positions we will be hiring for.
- After completion of the draft, a number of individuals will be called back for interviews.
- Come ready to have fun and work hard!
- All positions available are for our retail garden center only.
- You must be available to work at least 24- 40 hours a week from March through July.
- You must have full availability (no time off requests) during May and June, and must be able to work Memorial Day/ Mother’s Day.
- No facial piercings or visible tattoos.
- Clothing must be professional and clean daily.
- Physical requirements:
- – You must be able to regularly lift 50 lbs.
-You must be comfortable working in very hot temperatures (inside & outside).
-You must be able to work in adverse conditions with a positive attitude.
This hiring draft is much like a tryout, so come prepared to shine!