Invigorating work. Friendly team. Beautiful environment.
These are just some of the reasons why a career at Warner’s Nursery & Landscaping Co. is so rewarding. If you are interested in joining the Warner’s Nursery Team, be part of our annual Hiring Draft on Saturday, March 14 from 10 am to Noon.
All positions are for our retail garden center only.
Here’s how you can apply:
1. Fill out our application. You can download it HERE as well as our Employee Information Sheet. Complete both and bring them with you to the hiring draft. Please DO NOT drop it off prior to the hiring draft. Resumes and/or cover letters are welcome, but our application must be completed.
2. Come to our Hiring Draft ready to work. Please wear appropriate footwear and outdoor work clothing. Be ready to participate in activities directly related to the positions we will be hiring for. The Hiring Draft is like a tryout, so come prepared to shine, have fun and work hard!
After completion of the draft, a number of individuals will be called back for interviews.
Two important things to note:
1. You will not be paid for participating in the tryout and
2. We won’t hire anyone that can’t work between 24-40 hours from April to July, our busiest season. That also means we won’t be granting vacation time during those months.
- You must be available to work at least 24- 40 hours a week from March through July.
- You must have full availability (no time off requests) from April through July, and be able to work Memorial Day weekend and Mother’s Day.
- No facial piercings or visible tattoos.
- Clothing must be professional and clean daily.
- You must be able to regularly lift 30-50 lbs.
- You must be comfortable working on your feet.
- Most of the work at the nursey is outdoors, so that means working in all types of weather (hot, cold and sometimes rain). It can also get very warm in the nursery and hothouses.
- You must be able to work in adverse conditions with a positive attitude.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Hiring Draft!