Invigorating work. Friendly team. Beautiful environment.
These are just some of the reasons why a career at Warner’s Nursery & Landscape Co. is so rewarding. If you are interested in joining the Warner’s Nursery Team, be part of our annual Hiring Draft on Saturday, March 13 from 10 am to Noon.
All positions are for our retail garden center only.
Here’s how you can apply:
1. Fill out our application. You can download it HERE. Complete and bring with you to the hiring draft. Please DO NOT drop it off prior to the hiring draft. Resumes and/or cover letters are welcome, but our application must be completed.
2. Come to our Hiring Draft ready to work. Please wear appropriate footwear and outdoor work clothing. Be ready to participate in activities directly related to the positions we will be hiring for. The Hiring Draft is like a tryout, so come prepared to shine, have fun and work hard!
After completion of the draft, a number of individuals will be called back for interviews.
Who are we looking for?
- We need workers who can put in between 32 and 40 hours a week.
- Work hours are between 7 am and 9 pm and include weekends and holidays.
- Team members must be able to start by April 1.
- Workers need to be available May & June (no vacation requests please).
- Tattoos must be covered and visible piercings removed.
What’s the Process Like?
You’ll come to the hiring draft ready to work and in appropriate clothing (outdoor work clothes and closed-toe work shoes). You’ll do work related to the job you are applying for. The Hiring Draft lasts about two hours. Successful candidates will be called back for interviews.
- Only the first 30 applicants will be accepted for the hiring draft.
- Candidates must wear a mask!
- Temperature check is required for participation.
We look forward to seeing you March 13.