At Warner’s Nursery, we are committed to keeping you healthy and safe during this unprecedented time and we wanted to let you know what we are doing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- We are now opening our store an hour earlier two days a week to serve our senior and at-risk shoppers. These special hours will be from 8:30 am to 9:30 am on Thursdays and 9 am to 10 am on Sundays. Employees will wear masks during these hours and we ask that customers wear masks as well. Seniors will enjoy 10% off pricing during these times – just one more reason to be an “early bird” on Thursdays and Sundays!
- We are engaging in the “Big 5” measures that you hear about all the time: frequent handwashing; covering sneezes and coughs with a tissue or elbow; social distancing (six feet please); avoiding touching our faces; and, most importantly, making sure our team members don’t come in to the nursery if they are not feeling well.
- We are constantly sanitizing countertops and common areas. Every few hours we bleach our carts and door handles. We have hand sanitizer and gloves available.
- We are safely distancing participants in our clubs and classes.
- We also have curbside pickup on Tuesdays. Just call or email your order in to us on Tuesdays by 11 am and pickup that same day between 2 – 5 pm. Details here.
Gardening is a great way of practicing safe coronavirus prevention habits while getting to enjoy the outdoors. If you are going a little stir crazy at home, beautifying your yard or patio is a great way to pass the time.
Your garden is an oasis that you can retreat to. It can provide you with beauty and fresh-grown items to eat. If you have kids, it’s a wonderful family activity and education tool. If you own your property, a well-maintained garden will increase its value. And there have been studies showing that gardening gives peace of mind, particularly in times of upheaval.
We want to make it easy and safe for you to fulfill your gardening purchases, whether you come inside to our open air store or would prefer to minimize contact. Either way, we are here to help.